Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Excused absence

Sorry for my (not so) brief absence from posting anything so far this month.  Our little family has been busy with christenings and birthdays (U.S.A and our wonderful WILL!) so I am hoping my deficiency is understandable.

I am already late in getting to bed and I really would like to write more about our weekend, but to do it some justice I will have to wait until later this week.

Until then, here is a taste of what we were up to:


My a-dorable (so, so, so, so, so cute) niece, Maggie, was christened on Saturday!  Don’t worry, I have about a million more pictures of this little pink bundle – isn’t she just delicious?

Frances, George and I spent July 4th weekend in Lynchburg with my parents while Will worked tirelessly on some of our household “to-do” items (I’m such a great wife, eh?).  The kids had a great time (as always) with Nana and Pop:


And tomorrow is Will’s 30-something birthday.  A happy early birthday to my saint of a husband who we all missed terribly this weekend but were so happy to return to earlier today.  There is nothing better than coming home to see Daddy’s car in the driveway! 

More later…I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment