Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hide and Seek

Or as George calls it, “Hide and Eeks.”

The Elf is hiding in my favorite place this morning.  Can you see him?


Now?


This elf is one clever little guy.  It’s so nice of him to fit right in with the rest of our Christmas décor.

Some of his other popular hiding places have included…

The poinsettia:



The nativity scene:

The china cabinet:

And then there was his “E.T.” moment:


This might be my new favorite hiding place.  I laughed every time I walked past him that day.

Happy Saturday everyone!  My mother is in town this weekend and Will has just taken both children for the morning, so I am hoping for some serious window shopping.  I must admit that mindless browsing in a store knowing full well I will never buy anything is one of the things I miss the most shopping with my two Santa’s helpers.

I know, I know - this picture doesn't really fit in with the theme of my post. 
But I can't resist a diapered bottom in elf pajamas.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment