Friday, March 22, 2013

My hands were completely numb when I took this picture


March madness is upon us, April 1st is around the corner, and still George and I are running around in our heavy winter coats and trying desperately to pretend we are not freezing.

This morning at the botanical gardens (and briefly warm inside the greenhouse).


He’s much better at that than I am.

It snowed Thursday morning (whereupon Will played “Let it Snow” and “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas” in an effort to cheer me up) and it’s supposed to snow again Sunday into Monday.  Not even Christmas carols will work this time around.  I’m just warning you, Will.  Diamonds might do the trick though : )

I’ve updated the blog to a spring theme so I can dream of a green Easter (pleeeeease!!) and hope that poor Peter Cottontail isn’t hoping to us through that nasty white stuff.

Happy Friday, everyone!  Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment