Monday, November 28, 2011

Tick, tock, tick, tock

Do you hear that?

It’s the sound of my beautiful mantle clock (passed down to me from my grandparents) with its gentle but persistent reminder that Christmas is a mere 27 days away and I feel like the only parent in metro Richmond who does not have a fully decorated Christmas tree standing in our living room.

Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful, with visits on both sides of the family.  But that also means that Will and I got absolutely nothing “Christmas-y” done during our only guaranteed 4-day weekend.  So for the next few days I will be attempting to deck the halls with the help of a two and a four-year-old (I’m still not sure how that is going to happen) and thus I may be a little M.I.A. in updating my blog.

Until I can write again, I leave you with a new banner and some old holiday pictures.  Let the decorating begin!


Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment