Sunday, March 13, 2011

There was a little girl, who had a little curl

I am soaking up Frances’s beautiful curls as much as I can – I know they won’t last long.

March 2011

Here is Frances only one year ago with her former straight “baby” hair:

March 2010

Of course, with these incredible tresses comes the appropriate fiery personality.  Frances is my little princess and likely the daughter my mother wished upon me at certain “difficult” times in my upbringing.  She is smart as a whip, sweet to her big brother and an angel at school – her teachers have nothing but glowing things to say about her.  But Will and I have been known to take note when we see those devil horns popping up through her angelic halo.

There was a little girl, who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead
When she was good, she was very, very good
And when she was bad she was horrid.


We love our Frances, curls and all.


No comments:

Post a Comment