Friday, August 19, 2011

Beach or Bust!

Can you tell all of us are excited?  We’ve been planning this for months:






We’ve been counting down the days:




We’ve been making lists, more lists and even lists of our lists:

Can you find Frances's "list?"  We start young in this family.


Frances was even kind enough to give George a much-needed haircut:


I mean, really…could we get any more cliché in this house?  An almost four-year-old big sister decides to give her almost two-year-old little brother a partial-bang trim the day before our beach vacation where we will surely be taking more pictures than we do at any other time of the year (and maybe even a potential “Christmas Card” shot).  I was so in shock when I saw what had happened I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.  So instead I called Will at work and took pictures of the crime scene.  Yep, major lesson-learning going on over here.

I suppose she does look a tad remorseful:


Have a great week everyone!  If you promise to send us “good beach weather” vibes I promise to return with crisp fall weather in tow and plenty of end-of-the-summer photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment