Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just in case you’re not completely tired of hearing about it…

Will made this incredible video (as only Will can do) of our vacation to Puerto Rico.

Most of you probably know, but for those of you who don’t, Will is a mastermind at these video montages.  If anyone is interested in seeing any others he has done, I am happy to pass on the links (they are all posted to YouTube as well and fairly easy to find).  But that’s probably pushing it after you’ve already watched seven minutes of the two of us going, “Hey!  Look at me!  I’m having a great time on a Caribbean island!  Be happy for me!”

Before watching I suggest enlarging the video as much as possible.  There is also about 1 1/2 minutes in the middle of the video where Will tells this oh-so-hilarious story about his wife's complete inability to pump her own gas in San Juan.  Riddled with humor, this one.  Feel free to fast-forward that part.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment