Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jiggity Jig

Frances, George and I are back home after spending some much-needed time with Nana (Pop was at a conference) in Lynchburg. 

Playing…


Walking Maggie and Calvin…


Mexican for dinner one evening…


And best of all, a visit from Cousin Maggie!

Does anyone else miss those "Bumbo" days?!

Frances was in heaven:

My two favorites:


George loves his cousin, too.  Just in a bit more of a “George” way:


And as it turns out, Maggie loves her cousins, too!  They can make this girl giggle like you’ve never heard before:


Maggie and Daddy:


And in case you can't tell, Maggie is the spitting image of her father.  It's a good thing Henry is such a pretty little girl.


Maggie and Aunt Lucy!

And now the baby fever begins…again.  But I am pretty sure I now have an ally in my corner:


How could you resist that?

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment