Monday, May 21, 2012

My baby fix


Baby Maggie and her parents (my brother, Henry, and his wife, Kerrin) came in to town this Sunday.

She is 14-months-old and already bracing to take over the world.



The visit was much too short (as always!), but it was just enough time to allow me to get in my “I really, really want a third baby now” fix.

Princess Ariel was a big hit

As was Marshall

Now is probably as good a time as any to tell you that George's pronunciation of Uncle Henry's name comes out more as "Uncle Weenie."  Seriously, I laugh hysterically every time he says it.
Of all of the uncles in the family, Henry is not the one you want to call weenie.


That adorable face should last me at least a week.  Maybe.

I just want to take a bite of those ruddy cheeks.


Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment