Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Meeska Mouska!

We're back!

The crown jewel - Minnie Mouse herself!


Disney World was everything and much more than I ever expected--magical, exhausting, exciting, hot as can be, and completely wonderful.  I can't wait to write more about it, but for now I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to fold the 5 loads of laundry waiting for me in the mudroom, get groceries, clean the house, feed everyone, and keep the kids mildly entertained (although I think they owe me a quiet day or two now, right?!).  All that being said, it may be a few days before I can get up my favorite pictures and some of our stories from the trip.  

Our last night - sniff!


I'm SO glad we took it; and I'm SO glad it will be a few years before we'll feel obligated to do it again.

Until I resurface from the clean clothes pile, happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment