Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Movie night



Day 2 of summer vacation and we're already on "Movie Night."  But after two solid days of rain (and endless indoor exercise, including Monkey Joes and the indoor pool), I caved.  Will is working around the clock so we can leave on Thursday for Disney World (woohoo!), but rather than pack for our trip (or something equally productive) during the next 70 minutes of distracted-children time, I think I'll just talk about how much I have to do before we leave.


All that being said, I'll be MIA for some time while we are away.  But no doubt I will return with oodles of stories, pictures, and adventures to share.  Wish us luck as we venture to the "Happiest (Hottest?) Place on Earth" with our princess and monkey.  See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment