Friday, June 7, 2013

Signs, signs, everywhere signs

I recently found this taped to Frances’s bedroom door



“Marshall and George – my room keep out please!”

Ah yes, the “keep out” sign – a vital rite of passage in childhood.  While I should probably stick up for my two boys, I am secretly glad that she didn’t include her father and me on her blacklist.  And don’t you love how she decorated this stern warning with confetti and hearts?  Not to mention, she asked nicely (“please!”).  Undoubtedly, many local and worldwide executives could learn some important lessons from Frances on how to get your message across while still maintaining class and elegance.

Another important sign in the Homiller house:



13 days and counting!  Mickey art courtesy of Will.


Happy Friday, everyone!   

No comments:

Post a Comment