Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Crickets

I know I've been the worst stay-at-home blogging mother this summer.  And crickets is pretty much all you get when you look out for one of my posts.  Nada.  Nothing.  I have no excuse except that the very beloved little creatures that I so enjoy writing about and taking pictures of are taking up all of my writing/picture taking time.  Alanis Morissette would have a field day with that little bit of irony.  



We are back from a wonderful (but MUCH too short) beach weekend in Pawleys Island and we are off tomorrow for another long weekend at The Homestead--I know; we are slumming it this season, aren't we?  So it looks like it will be another few days before I can/might get my act together and tell you about our trips and just our day-to-day life.  But until then, you'll have to watch Will's latest video montage that he made of one of our beach activities--the treasure hunt!



The handsome man in the middle was not only our host with the most for our weekend (beachfront house that slept all 12 of us comfortably!), but put on an incredible treasure hunt activity for the kids.  If you are in Atlanta and need a party planner, Fleming is your man!  And without further ado, Will's interpretation of the treasure hunt extraordinaire:



Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment