Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th

One day, we will have a lake house:




But until then, it is incredibly wonderful to have friends who have a lake house; especially when those welcoming friends invite you over for an all-day July 4th party.

Lynne (one of our hosts) in the pool some of the kids.


And party we did!



So much so that I hardly took a single picture all day.  We swam (a LOT!), the kids went on the boat, Will took a spin on the inner tube behind the boat (and apparently had a complete wipeout, which sadly I missed), and I tried my best to keep everyone coated in sunscreen.  Considering we were in the sun for about 6 hours and we are all very, very pale people, I consider the fact that we are sunburn-free to be a huge victory.

One big happy pale family!


Happy Independence Day from all of us at the Conte Café.




And a happy Friday – enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment