Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Life's a beach!

And we'll soon be walking on it.



Sadly, I think Tropical Storm Chantal will have us under more clouds (and maybe rain, but really, really, really hope not!) this trip, but we're going to make the best of it.  Or at least I know Will will make the best of it because he is so good about that and I may be traveling 1 1/2 hours to the nearest Bikram yoga studio to relieve my rainy beach stress.  Either way, we are very excited to spend a long weekend on the South Carolina shores, smelling that beach air and listening to the waves crashing on the sand.  The human soul was meant to be near water, wasn't it?  It never fails to slow your breath, relax your muscles, and help you appreciate what an incredible planet we live on.

I also should apologize for my pathetically short and boring blog posts this summer.  I am still trying to figure out a good schedule for writing (in part because I miss it so much!) and can't seem to find one that works for me.  I have a feeling I won't get there until school starts in the fall, so until then I will do my best to keep up with things as much as possible.

A quick "Bon Voyage" to my parents who leave for Italy today (lucky ducks!).  And a "GOOD LUCK!" to one of my dearest friends on the planet, Brooke, who is set to have her second baby (a little girl!) on Friday.  I am beyond excited to hear the news from both adventures!

Happy Wednesday, everyone.  I'll be back next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment