Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wishing you a two-day early happy holiday weekend because school is nearly out, we are heading to Lynchburg for three days, and I have yet to begin packing (but I have made a list of “THINGS TO TAKE TO LYNCHBURG” so I can at least trick myself into thinking I have been productive this week.  My brain cells are running on fumes; it doesn't take much to trick them these days).  There is a good chance my fingers won’t be touching a computer until Sunday afternoon.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday from our crazy family to yours!

Thanksgiving 2007


Miss F's first Thanksgiving (all of 11 days old) where we managed to get not a single family picture.  (But can I just say how much I miss kissing that sweet little perfectly round head.  She was simply the best).


Thanksgiving 2008

Finally a shot of the three of us
That was actually lifted from a family picture.

Thanksgiving 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 was such a crazy time we didn't even get a picture of the family from the actual day--these were taken that weekend.

Which was also the same time that Marshall had knee surgery.  Looking back, I'm not quite sure how we survived 2009.

Thanksgiving 2010

Looking a little more put together.  As all mothers tell themselves repeatedly during those midnight feedings, it's amazing what a difference a year can make.


Thanksgiving 2011



Note to self: try to get a repeat picture of 2010 for this Thanksgiving.


Happy Tuesday, everyone!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment