Monday, November 5, 2012

Sick and tired


This weekend, one of us was sick …



 … and one of us was tired.  I won’t show you a picture of me being tired because that’s just par for the course these days.  And yes, in case the Christmas tree in the background didn't give it away, that picture of a very sick Will is actually stock footage from 2009 (Max is lying with him; such a good boy).  I was too tired to take an actual picture of Will being sick this weekend.  And so the theme continues.

Because Will was sick, all of the kid/dog/house responsibilities fell to me and so I did what any good wife would do—blamed my husband for being sick.  Is it any wonder that he miraculously mended overnight and made it to the office this morning?  You know you were a bit too moody when your better half would rather spend his days at work than in your company.  Oops.

This is all a very long-winded way for me to say that I am just too tired to write anything fun, uplifting, or borderline interesting today.  I hope to be back to my old self very soon and until then I will maintain this as my mantra:



Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment