Friday, November 30, 2012

This week


This week there has been a lot of

Decking the halls



Christmas shopping



Holiday baking



Christmas book reading



Napping (not by me, mind you)



But very little productivity—cleaning and other responsible adult activities have gone by the wayside.  Christmas tends to bring that out in me.  I can spend an entire 2-hour nap time making intricate plans for what to do with our five boxes of holiday trinkets and forget that I was supposed to call and reschedule Frances’s upcoming dentist appointment.

So, this weekend I have big plans to vacuum the entire house, dust, and clean all of the bathrooms.  Exciting stuff, I know.  But of course all of that will have to wait until we trim our tree.



Priorities are important during the holidays.

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Lucy!! And YEA for the pretzel hugs! LOVE those. I can't wait to make ours this year although I seriously gain 2-3 pounds from them every December. Oh well! Tis the season! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! You get all of the credit for the pretzel hugs - they are my kids' absolute favorite and such an easy way to have them help me out. It's tough to mess them up : ) Happy holidays to you guys - I can't WAIT to see your Christmas posts ... those are MY absolute favorite : )

      Delete