Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A pain in the neck

I've been an absentee blogger lately, but I do have a good excuse:



I took this picture yesterday while I was trying to rest my sore neck.  Marshall spends the better part of his day silently wishing that someone would sit or (even better) lie down on the sofa so he can snuggle up.  Unfortunately, Marshall snuggles a lot like a three-year-old does--very actively.  He licks his paws, stretches his legs, does that bizarre sneeze/cough variation about 5 times in a row, and eventually starts staring you down around noon for his 3pm dinner.  Needless to say, I didn't get much rest.

Of course, all of that leads to the fact that I pulled a muscle in my neck yesterday and it is all I can think about.  I now understand how and why the expression "pain in my neck" came around.  When you can't move your neck comfortably your whole body changes.

Today my neck is a little better than yesterday and hopefully tomorrow it will continue to improve.  But until then, my sore neck and I have to limit our computer time and sadly my blogging time.  Don't worry ...



...I'll be back with plenty of untold Frances and George stories.  As you can imagine, they are adding up by the hour.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment