Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!



And a very special wish to my one and only true Valentine, Will.

Circa 2003 - so young, so grey hair- and wrinkle-free.
And somehow more in love today than when this picture was taken .  Someone call the schmaltz police.


Without Will, I wouldn't have the two most precious things in my life, Frances and George.  And maybe even more important, without Will I wouldn't be able to take a break from my precious munchkins and visit my college best friends for the three-day weekend!!  I can hardly believe that this time tomorrow I will be on an airplane (gulp) and on my way to seeing Eileen and Rosie (yipee!).

And as if that isn't the most wonderful gift Will could have given me, I wake up this morning to find this:



Does Ma Honey know me or what?

Happy Thursday, everyone!  See you on the other side of the weekend : )

**And because I feel so very guilty for leaving my Valentine this weekend and for not writing a long post like I did last year, click here to see my Valentine’s 2012 post.  I love you even more, Will!  I promise!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment