Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leaping




Happy



Leap




Day!

Frances, George and I are very excited to welcome back March, the month it all started for us last year.

March 15, 2011 - my last day as an attorney


In honor of the new month and my approaching year anniversary of staying at home, I’ve updated the banner (let’s hear it for SPRING!) and added a few self-serving additions to the right side panel, including my most “popular posts.”  This is almost laughable because my writing is by no way popular (except maybe to my wonderful mother and copy-editor husband), but there have been a few excerpts that seem to be read more than others.  And because I am always curious myself when I visit other blogs which posts have spoken to readers, I thought I would have the same list.


I am still learning the ins and outs of Blogger and would really love to include a list of my favorite posts (birthday tributes, ‘my husband is a saint for putting up with me’ musings, etc.), but as expected most of my computer time is relegated to naptime and I just haven’t had enough time to write (my favorite part) and update the layout (ugh).


Maybe sometime in year two.


Happy Leap Day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy almost-anniversary! I adore your blog--it always brightens my day. You have such a beautiful, happy family--and I love that you're real and not afraid to write about the frustrating moments. Thank you for sharing this chapter of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - you are TOO KIND! Thank you so much for reading; sometimes I think just knowing I can write it all down at the end of the day gets me through those more frustrating moments (as you delicately put. Me - I'm not so delicate).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy,

    I love your blog and read each and every one. They come to my inbox so you may not know I am reading them. They are a bright spot in every day - reminding me that there is more to living than the "daily grind" and that I was fortunate to enjoy that lifestyle while my kids were growing up.

    ReplyDelete